Monday, June 02, 2008

Purpose Driven Thoughts: Day Three

* Gods purpose is not limited by your past

* Without a purpose, life is trivial, petty, and pointless

* Knowing your purpose give meaning to your life.

* Philippians 3:13 - "I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead."

* Knowing your purpose motivates your life.

* Living to create an earthly legacy is a short-sighted goal.

QUESTION:
What would my family and friends say is the driving force of my life? What do I want to be?

ANSWER:
Music has always been a big part of my life. As a child there are home movies of me singing. There is something about music that just drives me. Im always listening to music. If Im not listening to it Im singing. God willing I want to always do something with music. I hope to have my own worship band in my local church some day. I love nothing more than worshipping God through music...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home