Saturday, May 31, 2008

Purpose Driven Thoughts: Day One

Ive started reading The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. Im going to try my hardest for the next 40 days, as in time with the book plans, to give you my personal incite in every chapter. At the beginning I will state the important parts of the book that caught my eye then answer the thought of the chapter as well.

DAY ONE:

* You exist only because God wills that you exist. You were made by God and for God - and until you understand that, life will never make sense.

* Every other path leads to a dead end.

* Without God life makes no sense.

QUESTION:
In spite of all the advertising around me, how can I remind myself that life is really all about living for God, not myself?

ANSWER:
"Every other path leads to a dead end." That quote within its self sum it up. In my life I've discovered that nothing else but Gods grace and love has made me more happy. Any time I stray away from God I find myself in that same lonely and dark place that seems so desolate. Living my life without God would be impossible. So, how can I remind myself that life is all about living for God? Read His word daily, and remember that no matter what Jesus loves me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Our little family said...

I'm excited to see that your reading that book baby! Just the little incite that you just posted blessed me and made me think that I really DON'T exist without God. It's something I haven't thought about in a long time and needed to be reminded of. Thanks baby! I love you so much!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home